Grease drippings from a turkey caused this oven to catch on fire. Subsequent use of a fire extinguisher caused significant damage to this kitchen. Due to the due diligence of the SERVPRO of High Point team, the kitchen area is now clean and odorless. The procedures taken to accomplish this clean up included cleaning the floor, counters, walls and cabinets with an all purpose disinfectant, as well as, an antimicrobial product to help with the dissolution of odor. We also fogged the entire home as to get rid of any residual odors from the fire. The homeowner could not have been more pleased with the results!