What's going on in our Community
SERVPRO of High Point
SERVPRO of High Point takes great pride in being a part of the High Point community. We understand that communities like ours hold America together. We want to do our part to ensure the High Point community thrives by helping those less fortunate, keeping the area safe and making our community the best it can be. We are proud of our active support and leadership of several nonprofit organizations in the area including:
- High Point Chamber of Commerce (Executive Board Member)
- American Red Cross (Board President)
- Y's Men Group (Associate Member)
- Furnitureland Rotary Club (Immediate Past President)
- Rotary District 7690 (Assistant District Governor Elect)
- Salvation Army Boys and Girls Club (Advisory Council Member)
- High Point Regional Association of Realtors (Committee Member)
- High Point University (Alumni Board Member)
24 hour service
We work with your insurance.
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO can help manage the insurance paperwork and process. Call for details.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. We study IICRC standards and best practices in cleaning and restoration standards.
A Few of Our Restoration Certifications
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
Our Company Profilemeet
Shawn Douthit is the Production Manager at SERVPRO of High Point. He is responsible for all mitigat...
Demetris Royal is a Production Crew Chief at SERVPRO of High Point. He has several years of experie...
More About Our Employees
Apply Today! If you are driven, dedicated, and willing to learn, we may be the right career choice for you.
Review Our Career Opportunities